CENTER FOR COSMETIC DENTISTRY AND DENTAL/SMILE MAKEOVER
Why Invest in Your Dental Health
The value of an attractive set of teeth and good overall oral health in our modern time cannot be overemphasized. Aesthetically speaking, a beautiful smile is one of the best ways to make a good first impression and convey a pleasant disposition. On a deeper level, various studies have revealed that maintaining good oral health is correlated to good overall physical health.
Thankfully, technological advancements in cosmetic dentistry have made it possible for modern-day dentists in Bangkok, Thailand to address a wide range of needs: both for looks and for health. Two of the latest trends that are aimed at creating a more attractive appearance are smile makeovers and full mouth reconstruction.
Why Trust Thantakit Dental Center
As Thailand’s oldest and most trusted dental center, Thantakit satisfies the diverse needs of patients from all over the world. Through its unique pool of over 30 highly educated dentists from USA, Europe, Australia, and leading Thai universities, the well-respected and world-class Thantakit dental center in Bangkok delivers top-caliber cosmetic dental work to patients of all nationalities. Our English-speaking, specialized dentists carry out dental implants, cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, root canal, gum treatment, wisdom tooth removal, and many others with the highest standards of quality and safety. Invisalign (which we pioneered in Thailand), crown or bridge application, veneers, and so on are all available in our dental clinic in Bangkok and come with a warranty.
Get safe and affordable cosmetic dentistry or a smile makeover at Thantakit dental center in Bangkok, Thailand today.
A smile makeover (or dental makeover) increases the attractiveness of a person’s smile. This is accomplished through one or more cosmetic dentistry procedures, such as dental veneers, dental crowns and bridges, dental implants, and tooth whitening.
Full Mouth Reconstruction
Meanwhile, full mouth reconstruction may include treatment for functional problems with the bite, muscles, teeth, and bone structure, as well as the use of additional cosmetic procedures. It involves advanced restorative treatments that are designed to address severe wear, tooth pain, and other dental problems.
Full mouth reconstruction typically involves several dentists who are focused on their specific area of expertise in order to obtain the best outcome.
Cosmetic Dentistry is the answer to:
- Space Problems – Cosmetic dentists can easily fix gaps or spaces between the teeth (also called diastema or diastemata, for plural) to complete a perfect smile.
- Teeth Replacing Missing Teeth – Modern dental centers offer an extensive line of solutions for missing teeth. Interested patients can discuss with qualified dentists to find out which solution is most suitable to their budget, needs, and lifestyle.
- Chipped or Broken Teeth – Having whole teeth is an important feature of a beautiful smile. Besides being unattractive, cracked, chipped, and broken teeth are also sensitive to extreme temperatures, thus requiring immediate treatment by dental experts.
- Stained Teeth Stabilizing – This service is suited to everyone who feels uncomfortable smiling because of tooth discoloration. An experienced dentist can help stabilize stained teeth, revealing a brighter smile in no time.
- Changing Color or Changing Shade – There are many factors that change teeth color, ranging from foods and drinks (coffee, tea, colas, wines, and certain fruits and vegetables), to certain medications, mouth rinses and washes, to tobacco use. Although age, genetics, and the environment are out of one’s hands, certain diseases, dental materials, trauma, and poor dental hygiene are its more manageable causes. Whichever the cause, a modern dental center can easily help patients regain their original teeth color or even whiten their teeth if they wish.
- Gummy and Long Tooth Smile – Teeth length may not seem like a big deal for most people, but improving a gummy or long tooth smile can mean a huge difference to a person’s appearance. Expert dentists can help patients gain the perfect smile for their face.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments include:
- Tooth Whitening – Reveal a brighter smile through safe and quick tooth whitening procedures.
- Fillings Replacement (safe amalgam removal procedure) – It is crucial to ensure the safe removal of amalgam (silver mercury) fillings or restorations because of their high mercury content. Experienced dental experts can ensure the least (if any) absorption of mercury while removing amalgam fillings, both for the patient and the dentist.
- Dental Bonding – Also known as tooth bonding, dental bonding is the application of a tooth-colored resin material to the tooth using adhesives and special light. Dental bonding can enhance the appearance of chipped and discolored teeth.
- Dental Crowns & Bridges – Dental crowns and (the majority of) bridges are fixed prosthetic devices. Unlike dentures, which can be removed and cleaned regularly, crowns and bridges are cemented to teeth or implants and can be removed only by dentists.
- Dental Veneers – Dentists use veneers – layers of material placed over the teeth – to improve appearance and/or to protect teeth surface from wear and tear.
- Dental Inlays & Onlays – Inlays are typically indirect restorations (or fillings) that consist of a solid substance (like gold, porcelain, and so on) cemented into a tooth cavity. Meanwhile, onlays are similar to inlays, but they incorporate replacements for a tooth cusp by covering the area where the cusp should be.
- Dental Implants – Dentists who conduct dental implants place an artificial tooth root into their patients’ jaw to cling to a replacement tooth or bridge.
- Gum Reshaping/Contouring – This dental treatment is for people who are unhappy with their gums sitting too high or too low over their teeth.
“ Dear Thantakit Dental Center. Thank you for your wonderful service and dental work.
You have all been so helpful, polite and reassuring. You have made the experience a very pleasant one for me. You have helped in many different ways and I am both grateful and thankful for that.
I will recommend your dental clinic to people I know in Australia with great confidence.
Thank you very much. “
Elizabeth Kerry, Perth, Australia
Dental Implants, Porcelain Crowns-Bridges
“I will definitely recommend Thantakit Dental Center to my friends and family for the professional, friendly, and first class dental work. After consulting several dental clinics from various countries, Thantakit Dental Center proved to be the most efficient, precise, easy to work with, helpful and affordable high quality work. The staff including administrators, assistants, and doctors, made my stay at the dental clinic very comfortable, relaxing and reassuring and I thank them greatly for their encouragement and caring. “
Melissa Zepcevski, Australia
Root Canal Treatment, Porcelain Crown, Tooth Whitening
“ I have been a patient at Thantakit International Dental Center in Bangkok for approximately years. I have had many procedures from veneers, crowns and whitening. I have always found the service and standard of work excellent. All staff are very professional and friendly. I have and heartily recommend Thantakit Dental Center.“
Suellen Warton, Brooklyn, New South Wales, Australia
All Ceramic Veneers, Tooth Whitening, Fillings
“The result is Fantastic! I can’t stop smiling!
Thantakit offers excellent service and quality dental procedures! “
Taleah Brooke Richmond, Chambers Flat, Queensland, Australia
Porcelain Crowns-Bridges, Zoom Tooth Whitening
“ Over the past few years I have regularly been coming to this surgery for my dental work. I have always been treated kindly and efficiently and the work has been wonderful, painless and beyond excellent. The staff are extremely helpful and I have no hesitation in recommending this practice to anyone looking for dental care with a smile. Thank you. “
Michael Barnes, Sydney, Australia
Porcelain Crowns, Tooth Whitening, Root Canal Treatment, Fillings, Cleaning
“Three letters, WOW! Uncomplicated, uncompromised, highest quality service performed by a highly professional team. I believe that the standards here at Thantakit in Thailand are rating higher than anywhere else in the world.
Absolutely amazing service! “
Christian Kasper, Dunedin, New Zealand
Dental Implants, Porcelain Crown-Bridges, Extractions, Bone Generations, Root Canal Treatments
“Great Staff! My treatment at Thantakit has been first class from the moment I arrived until the moment I left. I cannot recommend them highly enough. “
Jason Swales, Stony Stratford, Buckingamshire, United Kingdom