Are your teeth crooked? Do you hate the nerdy look that braces give you? Then it’s about time you invested in Invisalign. It’s different from your usual “ugly” braces look because they’re invisible. They’re made of clear material so that when you smile, it’ll take more than just a second glance to see that you’re actually wearing braces. The Invisalign advantage works twofold: It’s unnoticeable and it’s effective at gradually straightening up your bite and teeth formation.
The Treatment Process
Here’s how you should go about Invisalign treatment.
- Talk to an Invisalign Provider: The treatment for your teeth begins by selecting a provider that’s duly trained to put on Invisalign braces in a dependable and satisfactory manner. The idea here is to find a way to make the process as comfortable as possible in terms of the operation itself as well as the scheduling of the event.
You should consult with someone who knows what they’re doing. You should also find a person you can stand to interact with on a regular basis, because the provider of the braces will also be the one to install new aligners in your mouth every two weeks as you slowly but surely reshape your bite and teeth formation.
- Avail of a Personalized Treatment Plan: Expect loads of customization for your treatment plan. This is because Invisalign treatments are dealt with on a case-by-case basis. There’s no room for mistake. You will undergo digital 3D imaging of your mouth, impressions, and/or x-rays, to make sure that your custom Invisalign mouth appliance should fit you just right.
In turn, your dentist should be able to show to you a virtual representation of the treatment and the approximate length of the whole deal. It’s all for the sake of making sure that everyone’s on the same page and that the patient doesn’t end up surprised by anything that’s happening.
- Receive Your Custom Aligners: Your personalized treatment plan will determine the shape, size, and length of the customized clear aligners that will be put on your teeth in such a way that it’d seem you don’t have any braces at all. These braces are manufactured with BPA-free plastic that are quite comfortable in your mouth and have been specifically developed to prevent irritation of your gums and cheeks (unlike traditional braces).
- Every Two Weeks You Get New Aligners: These invisible braces also work faster than traditional metal braces that you have to wear for upwards of a year (or more if you’re a teenager) because every two weeks, a new set of aligners are worn in your mouth to advance you to the next stage of your treatment in a gradual but dependably consistent manner. Your doctor will monitor your progress every six weeks or so, then adjust treatment accordingly.
- Reveal Your New and Improved Confident Smile: After wearing aligners for 20 to 22 hours per day throughout the entire Invisalign treatment, you’ll reach the end and get a megawatt smile that’s worthy of a celebrity like the Osmonds or Wayne Newton. At every stage or step of the way, you’ll be updated on your teeth realignment process so that you’ll end up with the straightest, whitest, and even teeth possible.
This treatment works because it can easily camouflage itself with your teeth. Get a consultation for Invisalign today to get straighter teeth without suffering from the usual embarrassment of wearing braces. You’ll just have an improving smile from day to day, month to month, and year to year!
Thantakit International Dental Center is Thailand’s longest established dental center. Situated in Bangkok, our clinic is renowned across the world as a destination for world-class dentistry, with most of our patients flying to us from Australia.
Please contact us today and get a FREE dental consultation.